As I Say (Episode 10)


Talking Street, also known As I Say is a reality show to air on JTBC aims to gain popularity by getting direct feedback through talking to people on the street.

The cast features established musician Yoo Hee-yeol and popular TV personality Haha as permanent emcees to head the program, while inviting three to four different guests to talk on selected topics. The guests may be high or low-profile people working in various fields such as art, politics, culture and entertainment. The topics can also be developed as they share their experience and opinions with people on the street.

In every episode, the guests will visit selected destinations nationwide from small districts on the outskirts of Seoul to popular main streets downtown.

Episode 10

(November 30, 2016)
Guests: Kim Se-jeong (I.O.I / Gugudan), Shin Dong-wook (former actor, now author), Lee Soo-jung (Criminal psychologist)

Download As I Say / Talking Street episode 10 full .mp4 English subtitle (engsub)

Episode 10

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "As I Say (Episode 10)"

Post a Comment